8 Mar 2012

New // Marni x H&M

At first this dress was not in my mind because on pictures it looked a bit boring, but I will have to say when I tried it on it was so nice with the colors and in the right amount for me, and I am also happily surprised with quality of the silk. I don’t think it will be a dress that I will feel like putting on every day, like all my black dresses - But as I said the colors are starting to get to me as well.
The necklace was the first thing I spotted when I saw the commercial; I have always had a fascination for Marni's jewelry, but because I don’t really wear plastic and big things it had stayed with the fascination. Well that until the price was right and I now have bought two kinds, nice to have when I need at bit of statement and pop.
Ethilia

No comments:

Post a Comment