12 Feb 2012

Noir fur // FW 2006

I can't believe that it is already a week ago that the fashion week for this time was done. Here are a little something, from a fashion-week some years ago. This is the fur that I had with me to Paris. The first time I saw it was when I was a dresser at the Noir-show in Copenhagen for the FW shows in February 2006. It was a very cold night, very limited show and in the backyard of Birger Christensen. I will say that I loved the whole collection, but I was specially fascinated by this coat, the feather and just the fact that the silhouette was so different to fur coats that you normally see.
The second time it crossed my way was an year later on one of their first collection sales. They were selling some of their fur-show-pieces, and one of them was my favourite fur. It had lost its feathers during a Vogue shooting, but otherwise it was just as perfect as the first time I saw it. I had to have it - and even though it is was more than crazy expensive, that I don't wear it that often, it is still something that makes me smile every time I put it on. And well, it was never ordered, so it is also the only one made.
Picture from style.com

Ethilia

No comments:

Post a Comment