23 Feb 2011

Helena Rohner

For a long time my favorite jewelry-designer has been Helena Rohner. I love Helena's way of handling metal, and mixing it with strings in different colors - it makes the jewelry very discrete and raw. Before I started wearing her design, I never really had any jewelry on. But since I was introduced to her, through my old work in Storm, I have collected a lot from her, but I would love to have even more.

Helena is all so a ceramist, and mix that in many ways, in her jewelry and in different interior.








For some reason, every night my jewelry ends up in this Bjørn Wiinblad bowl, even-though I have a very beautiful jewelry-box. But in this way, every morning, I quick can those what to wear.

All other photos, via helenarohner.com

Ethilia

No comments:

Post a Comment