7 May 2012

BIRTHDAY BLAST

It's official! I'm 26. I celebrated my day with Martin in London - it was absolutely amazing. We had a beautiful lunch in Notting Hill at Daylesford, WOW it was good - if your in London, go there and order a Ceasar salad!
After lunch we went shopping, first in NH and after that at Selfridges (…love their collection - still dreaming of the Chanel (YES Chanel, I know I normally never go for that!) shoe boots I tried on). I ended up buying a pair of pants in Topshop, very cool, actually I saw them on Olivia Palermo a while ago, they have been sold-out, but yesterday, BUM - got them.
Shopping shopping.. we needed some coffee and cake, lets just call it a birthday cake. Where else to go for that than Princi! I LOVE THAT PLACE!
We had a lovely dinner with steaks in SOHO and after that we went dancing (again SHOCK, I never dance, maybe I'm secretly afraid of turning older, I have to do "young" stuff again.)
We will see, but this morning I felt the same as two days ago, when I was still 25.. just with a bit of a headache, hehe.
BTW, check out Martins cool pants - that to say, the man has style.

Nilia

No comments:

Post a Comment