2 Mar 2011

Emile Sadria

Tomorrow Charlottenborg will open up this year’s spring exhibition, and I am so much looking forward to go. I came to think about one of my friends that have been showing his projects twice at this special exhibition. Him and I, almost only see each-other two time a year - when he is working as a photographer during fashion week, and I am going from place to place to see all the new styles.
But Emilie is some one that I keeps in mind, and love to follow his new projects.

Monolit.

Moving Culture

Cultural Kinetic Theory, shown at spring exhibition 09.
Love that something so simple, in slow-motion can come out so beautiful.

Body Language, series of four pictures, shown at spring exhibition 08.

All material from emilesadria.com

Ethilia

No comments:

Post a Comment